App Update March 7 2020
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT THE CARD
The app is back up and running. Awesome. However, due to the database and server issues we lost all of the data, as well as some sleep.
**PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW (or here)**
1. If you have your original code, you can use it to recreate a profile on the app. NOTE: When you open the app the first time you may see a “Login Token Expired” message. That is likely because your old profile doesn’t exist. If you can: log out of the app (account tab, click the arrow at upper right). If that does not work, please force-quit the app (you may also need to delete and reinstall) and enter your authorization code. Reminder that authorization codes are to be used ONCE and expire once entered, so you will need to set up your account.
2. If you don’t have your code and purchased from us directly, I can get you your code. Email Loren Foxx at email@example.com and I’ll send it. It may take me a little more time if I am not in front of a computer, but I will do my best.
3. If you purchased from a third party like Groupon or Living Social, I can send you a code to use if you can’t find the original one.
4. If you need an immediate temporary fix (like you’re at a ticket window), log in using firstname.lastname@example.org and password skiing.
5. If you need a temp fix and are skiing Sugarbush, go here.
If you need more help please **text** Loren Foxx at 603-339-9178. This is only for those who have already purchased the Card and are planning on using the Card during the remainder of the season. You all are on the same honor code that allows us to go in for beers and not worry that our skis are going to disappear.
Thanks for your patience!